Zucchini Pizza Bites
4 - 6 servings.
- 2 large Zucchini
- Drizzle of OLiV Pesto Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of OLiV Chili Balsamic Vinegar
- Optional: add extra toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
- Slice zucchini ¼" thick.
- Add zucchini slices to a bowl with Italian seasoning, Pesto EVOO, salt & pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Arrange zucchini slices on prepared baking sheet.
- Top zucchini slices with pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 5 min or until zucchini is tender. Broil 5 min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- When ready to serve, add a drizzle of Chili Balsamic. Enjoy!