Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
Recipe by Exploring Healthy Foods.
- 1 lb. ground lean turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup drained diced canned tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 540ml can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp OLiV Chipotle EVOO
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp dired oregano
- salt & pepper
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeños.
- Sauté ground turkey and onion until browned then place in crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and jalapeños.