Spring Beet Salad
- 4-5 Red, Yellow and/or Candy Beets (peeled & cut into 1/2 inch slices)
- Drizzle of OLiV Italian Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Drizzle of OLiV Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
- Spinach or Baby Greens
- Crumbled Goats Cheese
- Handful of Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Handful of Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss beets with a drizzle of Italian Herb EVOO and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place beets on a lined baking tray and roast until tender (approx. 30-40 minutes).
- Once beets are roasted, set aside to cool.
- Prepare a bed of greens and add beets once cooled.
- Top with goats cheese, pumpkin seeds & cranberries.
- Drizzle with Italian Herb EVOO & Black Currant Balsamic.