Sesame Ginger Chicken Kabobs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers (your choice of colours), chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup OLiV Sesame Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup OLiV Lemon Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Assemble chicken, peppers and onions on skewers. Set aside.
- Combine remaining marinade ingredients in a large dish and mix well.
- Add skewers to dish with marinade ingredients. Toss until well coated.
- Let skewers sit in marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
Cook kabobs for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.