Roast Pork Loin
Recipe adapted from kitchenconfidante.com.
- 1 Boneless Pork Loin Roast (2 to 2.5 lbs)
- 6 cloves of Garlic, mashed or minced
- 3 tbsp. OLiV Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Directors Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1.5 tbsp. Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Fresh or dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper
- Pat the pork loin dry with paper towel.
- Prepare your marinade. Add all ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk together. Smother over your pork loin. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes to marinate as you preheat your oven.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Add a drizzle of EVOO to a saute pan on medium high heat. Sear your marinated pork loin on all sides for about 4 minutes each side.
Place in an oven safe dish and roast for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork loin roast is about 145 °F. Allow 3 minutes of rest time before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!