- Ciabatta or Baguette Bread
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) or EVOO of your choice
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine ricotta in a bowl with Lemon EVOO, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside. Optional: whip ricotta cheese mixture for a smooth texture.
- Slice bread into desired sizes and drizzle with Lemon EVOO. Place on a hot pan until toasted.
- Spread ricotta mixture onto toasted bread. Top with a sprinkle of pecans, fresh mint and OLiV Cherry Balsamic.
- Season with more salt & pepper if you wish and enjoy!