Recipe adapted from cookieandkate.com
1 cup white onion (about 1 small onion), chopped
1 medium jalapeño (ribs and seeds removed), finely chopped
¼ cup lime juice
¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Jalapeño Lime White Balsamic
- 1 ½ pounds ripe red tomatoes (about 8 small or 4 large), chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch)
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- In a serving bowl, combine the chopped onion, jalapeño, lime juice, salt & Jalapeño Lime Balsamic. Let it marinate for about 5-10 minutes while you chop the tomatoes and cilantro.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro & Roasted Garlic EVOO to the bowl and stir to combine.
- For the best flavour, let the mixture marinate for 15 minutes or several hours in the refrigerator. Enjoy it with chips, use it to top your tacos or mix it into salad for an incredible fresh flavour.