Pecan Crusted Baked Salmon
Recipe adapted onceuponachef.com
- 1-2 Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. OLiV Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tbsp. OLiV Pistachio Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup, and drizzle with EVOO.
- In a bowl, combine, panko bread crumbs, pecans, parsley, juice of half a lemon, OLiV Butter EVOO, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place your salmon on your baking sheet. Brush with OLiV Pistachio Balsamic.
- Spoon the bread crumb mixture evenly onto salmon fillets, pressing lightly so it adheres.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on how well done you like your salmon. (If you find that the topping is browning more than you’d like before the fish is cooked through, loosely cover the salmon with foil.)
- When serving add another squeeze of fresh lemon and enjoy!