Peach & Prosciutto Pizza
- 4 Naan Flatbreads
- Drizzle of OLiV Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 Peaches, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Prosciutto, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of OLiV Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven or barbecue to 400°F.
- Prepare flatbreads, starting with a drizzle of Basil EVOO and sprinkle of garlic. Layer in this order: mozzarella, peach slices, prosciutto and red onion. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Place into oven (or barbecue) and cook until the edges have turned golden brown, and cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven/barbecue and top with fresh basil and a drizzle of Peach White Balsamic.