- 8 oz. Pasta of Choice (we used Farfalle)
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pesto or Marinara sauce for dipping
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.
- In a bowl, toss pasta with Shallot EVOO, all seasonings, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
Air fryer at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, tossing a couple times. If using an oven, cook at 400°F for 20 -25 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce!