Skip to content
- Combine marinade ingredients in bowl & mix well.
- Cover chicken breasts with marinade & place in the fridge for 2-3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp. OLiV Rosemary EVOO over potatoes, making sure they are well coated. Salt & pepper to taste.
Place chicken breasts, potatoes & rosemary sprigs on a well-greased sheet pan. Place one lemon slice on each piece of chicken. Cover with aluminum foil & bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean green beans, pat dry with paper towels & drizzle with OLiV Rosemary EVOO. Season with salt & pepper.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven & spread beans out evenly so they don’t overlap. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.