Maple Bacon Roasted Nuts
- 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 1 cup Almonds, raw
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds, raw
- 1 tbsp OLiV Maple Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Bacon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Optional (for a sweeter taste): 1 tsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and toss until well combined.
- Place nut mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread in single layer across the pan.
- Bake until nuts are golden, about 20 minutes.
- Remove pan and let nuts cool for about 10 minutes.
This looks fantastic, how long will the finished product keep?