Lemon Roasted Asparagus
- 1 lb Fresh Asparagus
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Bergamot Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 Lemon, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse your asparagus and cut off the bottoms.
- Place in a baking dish or pan.
- Toss with Dill EVOO, Bergamot Lemon Balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 10 minutes (or until asparagus is tender and starts to brown)
- While asparagus is roasting, bring a small pan to medium-high heat.
- Halve 1 lemon, drizzle each side with EVOO and place cut-side down on your hot pan for about 5 minutes (until they are charred). Set aside.
- When ready to serve, top asparagus with a squeeze of charred lemon.