Goat Cheese Stuffed Figs
- Fresh Figs
- Goat cheese (can be soft or crumbled)
- Prosciutto, slices
- OLiV Pistachio Balsamic Vinegar
- OLiV Director's Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Pistachios, shelled and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add arugula to a serving dish.
- Trim off the stem of each fig and slice an "X" in the top of each fig (2/3 way through).
- Take a slice of prosciutto and wrap around the bottom of each fig.
- Spread open each fig and fill with a dollop of goat cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with OLiV Pistachio Balsamic and Director's Reserve EVOO.