- 1 package Vanilla Pudding or Custard
- 20 Frozen mini tart shells
- 2 cups Fresh fruit of your choice, sliced (we used blueberries, strawberries, kiwi & raspberries)
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tbsp. OLiV Tropical Passion Balsamic Vinegar
- Optional: 1/4 cup Fresh Mint, chopped
Follow package instructions to prepare your vanilla pudding or custard. Refrigerate while you prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place tart shells on a baking pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown. Set aside.
- Slice fruit and add to a medium bowl.
- Drizzle fruit with Blood Orange EVOO, Tropical Passion Balsamic and fresh mint. Mix and set aside.
- Place tarts on a plate and add a spoonful of pudding/custard to each tart.
- Top tarts with fruit.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving.