Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups of Yogurt of choice
- Drizzle of OLiV Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup Peaches, chopped
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Cashews, chopped
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, Coconut White Balsamic & lime juice.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly onto baking sheet (about 1/4 of an inch thick).
- Sprinkle toppings on top evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or until the yogurt is firm.
- Store leftover yogurt bark in a sealed freezer bag for up to 3 months.