Coconut Shrimp Sauté
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail-off (thawed if frozen)
- 3 tbsp. OLiV Coconut White Balsamic
- 3 tbsp OLiV Curry Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl combine Coconut White Balsamic, Curry EVOO, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, salt and pepper. Add in shrimp and cover. Allow shrimp to marinate in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
While shrimp is marinating, coat a medium pan with Curry EVOO and sauté onions and peppers until browned. Set aside.
- In a pan, toast coconut on low-medium heat, stirring frequently, until the flakes are mostly golden brown. Set aside.
In a medium pan on medium-high heat, pour in contents of marinated shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink and no longer translucent (about 5 minutes).
Dish your sautéed onions and peppers. Top with shrimp. Finish off with toasted coconut, a squeeze of lime juice and a final drizzle of Coconut White Balsamic.