Chocolate Balsamic Dipped Strawberries
- 10 oz. package Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 tbsp. OLiV Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 lbs. fresh Strawberries, or berries of choice
- Optional toppings: chopped nuts, sprinkles, or shredded coconut.
- Start by washing and drying the strawberries. Make sure the strawberries are not wet, because then the chocolate will not stick.
- Pour chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl. Melt in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each. It should take longer than 1-2 minutes total. Or melt chocolate using the double-boiler method.
- Add Chocolate Balsamic to melted chocolate.
- If using toppings, add to separate bowls for dipping.
Hold each strawberry by the stem, dip into the milk chocolate, lift and twist, letting the excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. If using toppings, dip into each kind and place on parchment paper.
- Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
Chill the strawberries until the chocolate sets, about 15 minutes.