Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 350°F and oil your preferred pan (small or large muffin tin, baking pan).
- In a mixing bowl, combine EVOO, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and OLiV Balsamic Vinegar. Lastly, add the flour and fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into preferred pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean in the centre.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- When serving add an additional drizzle of OLiV Balsamic Vinegar.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for long-term storage.