Skip to content
Watch the recipe video!
- Add pitted dates, peanuts & Cherry Balsamic to a food processor and blend until well combined. The mixture should stick together (to help form balls).
- Melt chocolate using the double-boiler method, or in a microwave safe bowl, melt in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each. It should take longer than 1-2 minutes total.
- Roll date mixture into small balls. Optional: insert 1 full peanut into the centre of each ball.
- Dip balls into chocolate and place on a parchment lined plate.
- Once all balls are coated in chocolate, transfer to the freezer and let freeze for at least 20 minutes (tastes best when left for a few hours).
- Enjoy this healthy snack!