Blueberry Date Granola
Recipe adapted from food52.com.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup hulled raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup hulled raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup OLiV Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tbsp. OLiV Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch coarse salt, to taste
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread granola mixture in an even layer on a lined baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until granola is toasted, about 45 minutes.
- Remove granola from oven and let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 month.