Balsamic Glazed Carrots
- 1 pound carrots, cut into quarters, length-wise
- 2 tbsp. OLiV Frantoio Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tbsp. OLiV White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh rosemary
Heat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine EVOO & Balsamic. Toss in carrots, so they are well coated.
Season with salt & pepper to taste. Optional: add fresh sprigs of rosemary.
- Add carrots to a baking sheet, and roast for 10 minutes; turn over, and roast for an additional 15 minutes or so (until the carrots are tender).
Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with some more White Balsamic (if you wish).
I will substitute fresh cracked black pepper and bitters for the Frantoio EVOO.