Baked Pear & Goat Cheese Bites
- 4 Anjou Pears, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 100g Goat Cheese, sliced
- Drizzle OLiV Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Drizzle OLiV Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- Pepper to taste
- Pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pear slices evenly on the baking sheet.
- Top each pear with a slice of goat cheese, pine nuts, pepper to taste and a drizzle of OLiV Shallot EVOO & Cranberry Pear Balsamic.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.