Baked Berry Blast Oats
- ½ cup rolled or quick oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (we used oat milk)
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Berry Blast White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Handful of fresh or frozen berries (we used frozen blackberries & blueberries)
- Drizzle of OLiV Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Optional: 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients except for the berries into a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Coat baking dish (we used a ramekin) with a layer of Blood Orange EVOO.
- Fill ramekin with oat mix and top with berries.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Top with an extra drizzle of Berry Blast White Balsamic and enjoy!