Recipe adapted from minimalistbaker.com.
- Preheat oven to broil and position a rack at the top of the oven.
- Peel your eggplant and slice into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Place onto lined baking sheet, drizzle with Curry EVOO and sprinkle of sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 5-10 minutes, turning once or twice, until the eggplant is softened and golden brown. Remove from pan, stack and wrap the rounds in foil to lock in moisture – wait 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant flesh to food processor (or blender). Add lemon juice, tahini, garlic, drizzle of EVOO, smoked paprika, a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Optional: add a drizzle of White Balsamic. Mix until desired texture (we added water to make it extra smooth).
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of smoked paprika and drizzle of EVOO. Enjoy with chips, warm pita or fresh vegetables!