- 2 large Russet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup OLiV Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- Optional: 1 tbsp Herbs of your choice, we used Herbes de Provence
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel potatoes and cut off the ends. Cut potatoes lengthwise into about 1/2 inch thick slices. Place a chopstick or pencil on each side of the potato slice (to ensure that you don't slice all the way through). Cut one side of the potato with several vertical lines. Flip and cut the other side with several diagonal lines.
- Combine the EVOO, garlic, paprika, herbs, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Arrange the potato slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Smear the mixture on each potato slice, coating all sides (a brush is helpful for this step).
Place in the oven and bake potatoes for 30-40 minutes, flipping gently halfway through. Once they are done the potatoes will have crispy edges.
Allow the potatoes to cool for 5 minutes. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!