Ultimate Shrimp Pasta
This Ultimate Shrimp Pasta Recipe contains a creamy and tangy sauce that pairs perfectly with sweet shrimp. Experience a delicious and refreshing meal that is quick to create, while looking fantastic on the plate. This recipe works beautifully with our White Lemon Balsamic and Sundried Tomato, Parmesan & Garlic EVOO!
- 1 pound short pasta uncooked
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons White Lemon Balsamic dressing divided
- 3 tablespoons of Sundried Tomato, Parmesan & Garlic EVOO
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into small pieces
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish (optional due to flavour infusion of EVOO)
- Fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of balsamic in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until shrimp turns pink. Remove shrimp from the skillet to a bowl. Set aside.
Add remaining balsamic, EVOO, sun-dried tomato pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken broth, garlic powder, and pepper to the same skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring often.
Add cream cheese and cook for 3 to 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Once the cream cheese is melted and sauce thickens slightly, it's ready.
Add the pasta to the skillet. Stir to coat the pasta in the sauce. Then, stir in the Parmesan cheese and shrimp.
Transfer to a serving bowl or portion into individual dinner bowls. Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley.