Ultimate EVOO Garlic Bread
This Ultimate EVOO Garlic Bread is absolutely delicious, easy to create, and pairs perfectly with any soup or pasta. Experience fresh and comforting flavours with enhanced health properties and taste. The perfect appetizer to provide happiness and satisfaction. This recipe works beautifully with our Parmesan EVOO and Italian Herb with Garlic EVOO!
- ⅓ cup total of Parmesan EVOO and Italian Herb with Garlic EVOO
- 6 garlic cloves grated or finely chopped (optional due to flavour infusion of EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 16-ounce loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (optional due to flavour infusion of EVOO)
Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, grated garlic, fresh parsley and salt.
Place the two bread halves, cut sides up, on the prepared baking sheet. Spoon the garlic and herb olive oil evenly over the cut sides, and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the bread is crispy on the bottom. Cut each bread half crosswise into 8 pieces, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.