Tropical Mango Grilled Shrimp Salad
This Tropical Mango Grilled Shrimp Salad is bright, refreshing, and easy to create! Experience zesty and fresh flavours that blend perfectly together. A great surprise for guests and guarantee to provide delicious joy. This recipe works beautifully with our Mango Balsamic and Lemon EVOO!
FOR THE SHRIMP
- 2 teaspoon Mango Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Lemon EVOO
- ½ teaspoon sugar (white, granulated) (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dozen shrimp (jumbo, uncooked, peeled)
- 2 cup mango , cut into strips or cubes
- 1 iceberg lettuce , green leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1½ dozen cherry tomato , cut into halves
FOR THE DRESSING
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Mango Balsamic
- 4 tablespoon Lemon EVOO
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
Seasoning shrimp: Mix vinegar, oil, sugar, and chili powder. Mix well.Add the shrimps and marinate for an hour in the fridge.
- Grilling shrimp: Heat a stovetop grill or BBQ over high heat and grill shrimp until they turn pink on one side, turn and repeat.
If you wish you can cut the shrimps into small pieces, or serve them whole.
Mixing dressing: Mix sugar, vinegar, oil and salt to taste. Set aside.
Serving: Mix mango, lettuce and tomatoes. Arrange the shrimp on top.Accompany the salad with dressing.
If you like your mangos crunchier, pick the ones that aren't ripe yet. If you use ripe mangos don't use the sugar, the mangos are sweet enough.