Tropical Grapefruit Daiquiri
This recipe works beautifully with our White Grapefruit Balsamic
Combine the following ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake festively and pour into a sugar rimmed martini glass.
- Splash of White Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1.5 oz Bacardi Superior Rum
- 3 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 oz Maraschino cherry juice
- Pink sugar rimmed martini glass
- Lime wheel garnish
To rim your glass with coarse sugar, cover the bottom of a shallow bowl with coarse sugar. Next, run a juicy lime wedge around the rim of your glass. Dip your lime-covered rim into the sugar and lift. Tap the glass to remove any excess sugar and fill with your chilled daiquiri.