Strawberry Balsamic Spinach Salad
This Strawberry Balsamic Spinach Salad is absolutely delicious and refreshing. Experience a healthy salad with bright and positive flavour profiles. With gorgeous plate appeal and easy customization, this creation will surely wow your guests and provide pure joy at your dinner table. This recipe works beautifully with our Strawberry Balsamic and Parmesan EVOO!
- 16 ounces Fresh Spinach + Mixed Greens
- 16 ounces Fresh Strawberries - stems removed, sliced (Optional due to powerful flavour infusion of Balsamic)
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Cheese (Optional due to powerful flavour infusion of EVOO, goat cheese, gorgonzola, blue cheese or feta)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan EVOO
- 1/3 Cup Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt/Pepper - to taste
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Combine spinach, salad greens, sliced strawberries, cheese and pecans. Toss with dressing and serve or if you prefer plate salads and serve dressing on the side.