Spicy Mango Grilled Chicken
This Spicy Mango Grilled Chicken recipe contains just the right amount of spice with perfectly blended flavour. Experience a refreshing meal while enjoying chicken in an enhanced, healthier, and fun way. An absolute must try for any chicken lover. This recipe works beautifully with our Spicy Mango Balsamic and Italian Herb EVOO!
- 4 breasts (1 1/2- 2 pounds) boneless chicken, pounded lightly to thin out if they are to thick.
- 1 cup mango nectar (optional due to flavour infusion)
- 1/3 cup Spicy Mango Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Italian Herb EVOO
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe large mango peeled and chopped (optional due to flavour infusion)
- additional thyme sprigs for garnish if desired
- Combine chicken in a large zip bag with mango nectar, balsamic, olive oil, tyhme, and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper. Zip the bag closed and move the chicken around in the bag to coat with the marinade. Lie the bag flat in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, turning the bag every so often to redistribute the marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Spray the grill with grilling spray (or rub the grates with oil).
- Drain the marinade from the chicken and grill for about 4 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve grilled chicken topped with chopped mango and thyme sprigs. Add additional EVOO and True Balsamic if desired.