Savory Lemon EVOO Pasta
Exquisite flavor pairings yet easy to create! This Savory Lemon EVOO Pasta has everything you are looking for in a perfect dish. Highly customizable so you can craft the perfect experience for yourself and the family. The perfect blend of tart and sweetness infused throughout the entire experience. This recipe works beautifully with our Lemon EVOO and Sundried Tomato, Parmesan & Garlic EVOO!
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup Lemon EVOO And/or Sundried Tomato, Parmesan & Garlic EVOO!
- 2 large garlic gloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata olive, sliced (optional)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons basil, julienned
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1lb fresh linguine
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic cloves, Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook pasta and reserve 1/4 cup (60mL) pasta water.
- Drain and toss pasta with olive oil mixture and reserved pasta water.
- Toss with basil and Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.