Savory Honey Balsamic Chicken
Amplify your usual protein recipe with this Savory Honey Balsamic Chicken. Enjoy the sweet and savory flavor profiles that infuse into this dish while being cooked. Enough of the usual dry and flavorless chicken, you deserve a creative dish that truly shines. This recipe works beautifully with our Honey Garlic Balsamic and Italian Herb EVOO!
¼ cup Italian Herb EVOO
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, or more to taste salt and pepper to taste
- Beat balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, thyme, and rosemary together in a bowl until smooth; pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and black pepper; add to marinade in plastic bag. Squeeze bag to remove air and seal. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- When using our Honey Garlic Balsamic, adding honey is optional
- When using our Italian Herb EVOO, adding rosemary is optional
- One of our OLiV Non-Flavored Premium Cultivars can be used as the EVOO instead of a flavored EVOO if preferred