Ruby Red Spinach Salad
The perfect combination of flavor and style. This beautiful salad has vibrant color, a pleasant crunch, and packed with Vitamin C. The perfect refresher for your week and looks incredible on the kitchen table. This recipe works beautifully with our Sundried Tomato, Parmesan & Garlic EVOO and Dark Grapefruit Balsamic!
- 3 tablespoons red grapefruit juice
- 1 Sundried Tomato, Parmesan & Garlic EVOO (Or your Favorite OLiV EVOO)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 2 large red grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shaved Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Dark Grapefruit Balsamic
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Remove fronds from fennel; set aside for garnish. Cut bulb into thin slices and coarsely chop the slices. In a large bowl, combine the chopped fennel, grapefruit and spinach. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Divide salad among four plates; sprinkle cheese and pomegranate seeds over salads. Garnish with fennel fronds.