Roasted Cinnamon Pear Dessert with Balsamic
Now this is a cool dessert! These Roasted Cinnamon Pears with Balsamic will absolutely blow you away. Experience exquisite flavor profiles that seam impossible from a dish containing only 4 ingredients. It's time to stop feeling bad about eating dessert, this beautiful recipe is here to save the day. Healthy, quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. This recipe works beautifully with our Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and Honey Garlic Balsamic!
- 2 Large Slightly Under Ripe Pears
- 2 Teaspoons of Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and/or Honey Garlic Balsamic (1.5 each if flavor pairing)
- 4 Teaspoons of Runny Honey
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Halve and core the pears. Don't peel them.
Melt butter in a cast-iron skillet or another heavy-bottomed, ovenproof pan.
Cook: Add the pears, the cut side facing down, and saute them for two minutes on the stove.
Roast: Place the pan in the oven and roast the pears for 20 minutes.
Flip the pear halves and drizzle the balsamic vinegar on the pears. Continue roasting for further 5 minutes.
Drizzle: Remove the pan from the oven, drizzle each pear with some honey and let the pears rest for another few minutes.
Serve warm with some of the pan juices and more honey, if you wish.
- Very ripe fruit should not be used as it will create mushiness
- The best pears for baking would be Bartlett, Anjou, or Bosc. They all retain their shape and flavor when baked or cooked.
- Not suitable for freezing but can be refrigerated for 3-4 days
- Goes well with a serving of Ice Cream or drizzled with Greek Yogurt
- Serve warm with some of the pan juices and more honey, if you wish.