Pistachio Citrus Explosion Salad
The ultimate flavor pairings are introduced with this beautiful Pistachio Citrus Explosion Salad. Blueberries and Mandarin provide waves of sweetness while pistachios provide the perfect salty crunch! This dish is the perfect side however can easily be transformed into an entrée by adding your favorite protein. This incredible salad works beautifully with our Pistachio Balsamic and Director's Reserve EVOO!
Ingredients (2 Bowls)
- 2-3 cups spinach and arugula blend, Can use spinach alone if you prefer.
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled
- 8 Oz mandarin orange slices in 100% juice, drained, This is two 4 oz. cups.
- 4-6 tbsp. Pistachio Balsamic (2-3 per bowl)
- Splash Director's Reserve EVOO
Divide spinach and arugula into 2 bowls.
Top with blueberries, mandarin slices (drained), and pistachios. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and EVOO (2 to 3 tbsp. per bowl of balsamic). Enjoy!
Cheese can make a great addition
OLiV Blueberry and White Mandarin Balsamic are also great additives