Mandarin Salad With Chocolate Balsamic Dressing
A refreshingly unique and delicious salad! This Mandarin Salad With Chocolate Balsamic Dressing is an absolute crowd pleaser at family dinners and events. Fresh ingredients layering upon one another beautifully with the perfect touch of sweet chocolate balsamic. An exquisite work of art that brightens up your kitchen and taste buds. This recipe works beautifully with our Chocolate Mandarin Balsamic and White Strawberry Peach Balsamic!
- 100g Salad leaves
- 1⁄2 Cucumber
- 2 cups mandarins, halved
- 1⁄4cup cheese, with black pepper, crumbled
- 100ml Chocolate Mandarin Balsamic or White Strawberry Peach Balsamic
- 100g sugar
- 25g dark chocolate, 2 squares, 75% pure
- Divide the leaves between the plates. Slice the cucumber lengthways, seed and slice into halfmoons. Arrange the cheese, cucumber and mandarins on the leaves. Drizzle dressing on top.
- To make the dressing: Place balsamic vinegar in a saucepan, add sugar and dissolve over a gentle heat. Remove from heat and stir in 2 squares of chocolate. Leave to cool at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or dressing will solidify.