Mandarin Orange Salad
Mandarin Orange Salad with Balsamic Glaze is a tasty and beautiful salad that is super easy to make and features just a few basic ingredients. It's a great side dish for any main course! This recipe works beautifully with our White Mandarin Balsamic and Basil EVOO.
- Mandarin oranges
- Brussels sprouts
- Dried cranberries
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- Mandarin oranges. Use approximately 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented. You can also use canned mandarins (1 can or 15 Oz).
- Roast Brussels sprouts (each one sliced in half) in the preheated oven at 375 F in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet for about 20 minutes.
- Walnuts. Use whole walnuts, or better yet, candied walnuts. I used store-bought candied walnuts that were delicious and looked beautiful in this salad
- Assemble the salad by combining together peeled and segmented mandarin oranges, roasted Brussels sprouts, walnuts, and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- Prepare the balsamic glaze by cooking down balsamic vinegar together with honey until reduced by about half. Drizzle over the mandarin orange salad. Or Combine ¼ cup of White Mandarin Balsamic with 2 tablespoons of Basil EVOO. Whisk until emulsified. Drizzle the mandarin orange salad with this mixture.