Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
This Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta contains the perfect blend of flavour pairings and can be made in 30 minutes. Experience fresh shrimp cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce, finally tossed with some pasta and yummy parmesan. This recipe works beautifully with our Parmesan EVOO and White Lemon Balsamic!
- 8 ounces Linguine Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons White Lemon Balsamic
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 pound large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (optional due to flavour infusion of EVOO)
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice (optional due to flavour infusion of Balsamic)
In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Using the same pan, heat olive oil, balsamic, and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add Italian seasoning and spinach and cook until wilted.
Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Still until mixed and butter is melted.
Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot.