Incredible Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
This Incredible Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta is the perfect party starter with substantial flavours. This appetizer is easy and fun to create while providing a taste beyond expectations. Show your guests your appreciation by offering them this gorgeous and delicious masterpiece. This recipe works beautifully with our Strawberry Balsamic and Basil EVOO!
- 1 baguette, cut into 1" slices
- 1/4 c. Basil EVOO
- 2 tsp Basil EVOO, divided
- 2 c. ricotta
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. strawberries, chopped (optional due to flavour infusion)
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, thinly sliced (optional due to flavour infusion)
Drizzle Strawberry Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place baguette slices on a medium sheet tray and drizzle or brush with 1/4 cup olive oil. Bake until bread is toasted, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta with salt, pepper, and 2 teaspoons oil. Spread each toast generously with ricotta mixture then top with strawberries.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic. Enjoy!