Coconut Balsamic and Chili Lime Shrimp
This Coconut Balsamic and Chili Lime Shrimp is absolutely radiating with sweet and tropical flavor. With our carefully selected and paired Premium EVOO + Balsamic, this Shrimp Creation can truly come to life. Amplify your shrimp recipe today and surprise your friends and family. This recipe works beautifully with our White Coconut Balsamic and Persian Lime EVOO!
- 3 tbsp. Persian Lime EVOO
- 3 tbsp. White Coconut Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce (can usually be found in the ethnic food aisles of a grocery store)
- 1/3 cup cilantro , chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 300 g peeled, deveined, tail-off shrimp
In a medium sized bowl mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chili garlic sauce, cilantro, sea salt and black pepper. Add in shrimp and stir to coat. Cover and set in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to marinate.
Heat a medium sized skillet or pan on medium-high heat. Pour entire contents of bowl into pan and cook until shrimp are pink and no longer translucent, about 5 minutes. (See notes if you would like it less saucy). Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime if desired.