Chocolate Balsamic and Orange EVOO Cake
This Chocolate Balsamic and Orange EVOO Cake is a delicious recipe with perfectly blended flavours. Experience a moist and rich dessert that provides absolute joy. Finalized with a heavenly glaze, substantial flavour radiates from this fun dessert. This recipe works beautifully with our Chocolate Balsamic and Blood Orange EVOO!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Blood Orange EVOO
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Blood Orange EVOO
- Preheat to 350 degrees. Generously spray a Bundt pan with baking spray.
- With an an electric mixer, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cocoa. Stir in the orange juice, mayonnaise, balsamic, olive oil, and vanilla and mix until just combined. Fold in the orange zest.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean, 45-55 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by stirring the powdered sugar and cocoa together in a medium bowl. Whisk in the orange juice, balsamic, and oil until glaze reaches a good consistency for drizzling. Spoon the glaze over the cooled cake.