Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
This Best Grilled Chicken Marinade is absolutely delicious and provides pure joy to your taste buds. Experience a juicy, zesty, tangy, and mouthwatering entrée that will impress your guests. A must try meal for any lover of grilled chicken. This recipe works beautifully with our Oregano EVOO and Honey Garlic Balsamic!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts Tenders, or Thighs
- ⅓ - ½ cup Oregano EVOO depending on preference
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Garlic Balsamic
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced or ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder (optional due to flavor infusion of the Honey Garlic Balsamic)
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 - 5 hours is ideal.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.
Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.