Balsamic Roasted Cranberries
The ultimate appetizer or party recipe. These Balsamic Roasted Cranberries are absolutely delicious with the perfect combination of sweet, tart, and tangy flavour profiles. With our carefully selected pairing of Premium EVOO and True Balsamic, you will be blown away with a delightful and fresh taste. This recipe works beautifully with our Cranberry Balsamic and Blood Orange EVOO!
- 8 ounces (227 grams) Fresh Cranberries, washed and dried
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) Real Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Cranberry Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Orange Juice
- 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 grams) Blood Orange EVOO
- 1/8 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 425°F.
- Add the cranberries to a 1.5-Quart toaster oven baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the maple syrup, vinegar, orange peel, orange juice, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour liquids over cranberries and stir well.
- Cover the pan and roast until most of the cranberries have popped, about 14 to 18 minutes. *Carefully remove the cover and stir the mixture about every 5 minutes while it cooks.
- Once most of the cranberries have popped, remove the pan from the oven.
- Allow the cranberries to sit uncovered for at least 5 minutes, the sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Once cooled, give the sauce a final stir, and then dig in!