Balsamic Peach Spritz
An exotic yet easy to create summer refresher, perfect for parties or your own enjoyment. This summery spritz is sweet, bubbly, and so refreshing. Enough of the same boring drinks all season, it’s time to experience a real splash and hit! The perfect cocktail to cool off with while enjoying these extra warm nights. This recipe works beautifully with our White Peach Balsamic and Basil EVOO!
- 1 rounded tablespoon of peach jam/preserves
- 1 tablespoon White Peach Balsamic
- 1 ounce vodka or your favorite alcohol (optional)
- 3-4 ounces of prosecco, chilled
- Basil EVOO for serving (optional) *Incredible Additive
- fresh basil leaves and sliced peaches
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, combine the peach jam, balsamic vinegar, and vodka - if using, and shake well to combine. Add ice and shake until chilled
2. Strain into a cocktail glass and top off with prosecco. Garnish with a very small drip of olive oil, fresh basil, and peaches. Enjoy!