Baby Greens Salad with Cranberry Balsamic
Our Baby Greens Salad with Cranberry Balsamic is a bright dish with radiating flavour. Experience a dazzling and healthy salad with further enhanced health properties from our premium pairing of EVOO and True Balsamic. Make your guests proud by serving a salad that is unique and jam packed with positivity. This recipe works beautifully with our Cranberry Balsamic and Parmesan EVOO!
- 1⁄2 cup Cranberry Balsamic
- 1 cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan EVOO
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 10 cups baby greens
- 8 ounces cheese (optional due to flavour infusion of Parmesan EVOO)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, cranberry sauce and shallot. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 5 to 7 minutes; set walnuts aside.
- To serve the salad, toss the greens with enough of the vinaigrette to moisten and arrange on plates.
- Sprinkle each salad with cheese, dried cranberries and toasted walnuts.