Artichoke Salad with Coconut Balsamic
Experience a bright and easy creation provided by this Artichoke Salad with Coconut Balsamic. A healthy meal that refuses to sacrifice flavor with its exquisite and carefully selected pairings. Enjoy a refreshing taste that is truly unique and satisfying. This recipe works beautifully with our White Coconut Balsamic and Blood Orange EVOO!
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Blood Orange EVOO!
- 2 cups canned artichokes (packed in water and salt only), drained and quartered
- 2 cups fresh purple green beans (or fresh green beans if not available), stem ends trimmed
- White Coconut Balsamic
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup toasted, sliced almonds
Put the mixed salad greens, artichoke quarters, purple green beans and cherry tomato halves into a large bowl.
Sprinkle the salad with toasted, sliced almonds, and serve.